Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pandiculation Nation.


I learned a new word the other day: Pandiculation.  It is the "instinctive stretching, as when one yawns, or upon awakening." I want this to be the theme of my life!!!!!  I want my world to be filled with expansion into new areas, and I want to be awakened to the limitless possibilities that surround us all.  oooooh!  Say it out loud. Pan-Dic-U-Lation!  mmmmmm.  It's just so crisp and warm. So I entreat everyone to take off their hats, and heads, in order to allow their brain a little pandiculation.  

-k.

PS.  When I was writing out the definition for pandiculation, I wrote "as when one yams."  heehee.

1 comment:

  1. Pandiculation is the act of ...
    Do you know how to do it right?
    Secrets of Tibetan monks.
    Better watch once than a lot of time to read.
    video
    Exclusive video.

    ReplyDelete